02 January 2006

ENFP Profile

ENFP Profile
Took a Myers-Briggs type quiz today, via It's All One Thing and came up with a very different result than the last few times I've taken a Myers-Briggs. Of course, it's been a while and this was a much shorter quiz, so I'm not sure that it necessarily means anything, but it was interesting.

What is even more interesting to me is that I used to read the descriptions for the "positive" parts -- that was what I wanted to identify with to see if it had me pegged. Not sure if I've grown or gotten more cynical about myself (or both) but now I look much more at the negative bits, although I don't discount the more positive elements. This one mostly has me pegged, although I think I overcome (or at least am working on) some of the negative aspects of this personality type.

No comments: