13 December 2005

Yoga Journal : Wisdom : Yoga tradition and philosophy, information on yoga's pioneers, wisdom from spiritual teacher Philip Moffitt, and ways to incor

Yoga Journal : Wisdom : Yoga tradition and philosophy, information on yoga's pioneers, wisdom from spiritual teacher Philip Moffitt, and ways to incorporate the eight-fold path into your daily life.: "Like many of my peers, my spiritual seeking has taken me down foreign paths and into distant countries. This blending of influences has molded me into someone who can believe in a Buddhist cosmology, practice a Hindu meditation technique, and still celebrate Christmas like a good Catholic girl."
This might as well be me -- I have a lot of beliefs that coincide with a buddhist way of looking at life, things, and people, but I do yoga (closer to the hindu), and I'm still the spirit of christmas personified! :-)

No comments: